Matching candidates to client's jobs, quickly and efficiently.
When you need quality staff promptly, Target are here 24 hours a day, providing a personal service to London's retailers and businesses.
When you need to develop your career, Target consults with you to find the right opportunity for growth and job satisfaction.
Our office is looking for an Accounts/ Administrator to assist with the day to day running of our recruitment business. This is a busy role involving … [Read More...]
Our client is a top London Museum based in South Kensington. They are looking for an experienced retail assistant to help them in the busy Easter … [Read More...]
Here is some feedback from one of our amazing candidates that we helped guide towards her goals. We take pride in helping all people find work and … [Read More...]
The professionalism and speed at which Target Jobs filled my vacancy was a huge plus to me. As a business owner I needed a candidate quickly and the … [Read More...]
- Australian government to build second Sydney airport May 2, 2017
- Nuclear oversight needs 'urgent' action, MPs say May 1, 2017
- Smart doggy May 1, 2017
- CEO Secrets: Ask questions, says Divine Chocolate boss May 1, 2017
- Trump is considering new Glass-Steagall-style bank rules May 1, 2017
- Deadline nears for US screenwriter strike May 1, 2017
- Ex-John Lewis boss defends £1m campaign May 1, 2017