Matching candidates to client's jobs, quickly and efficiently.
When you need quality staff promptly, Target are here 24 hours a day, providing a personal service to London's retailers and businesses.
When you need to develop your career, Target consults with you to find the right opportunity for growth and job satisfaction.
Our client requires a Visitor Experience Assistant for a London Museum. You will be required to promote and sell Museum products to the visitors and … [Read More...]
Our office is looking for an Accounts/ Administrator to assist with the day to day running of our recruitment business. This is a busy role involving … [Read More...]
Here is some feedback from one of our amazing candidates that we helped guide towards her goals. We take pride in helping all people find work and … [Read More...]
The professionalism and speed at which Target Jobs filled my vacancy was a huge plus to me. As a business owner I needed a candidate quickly and the … [Read More...]
- John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house' September 25, 2017
- Motor insurance cost 'widens between sexes' September 25, 2017
- Do you still send postcards? September 25, 2017
- Uber boss Dara Khosrowshahi apologises after London ban September 25, 2017
- UK's oldest postcard firm set to close September 25, 2017
- Bank of England sounds alarm on debt bubble risks September 25, 2017
- Aldi reports record sales but profits drop amid price war September 25, 2017